RV Series: Relief Valves.
- Pressure rating to 3,000 psi (207 bar) at 70°F (21°C).
- Temperature rating from -10°F to 375°F (-23°C to 191°C) with viton O-ring seat standard. O-ring provides leak tight shut-off.
- Back stopped poppet design prevents the spring from being over-stressed.
- Variety of springs are available for the cracking pressure from 1/3 psi to 100 psi.
- Wide range of body sizes allows Cv choices from 0.16 to 8.8.
- Suitable for gas and liquids.
- Variety of end connections include male/female NPT, ISO, BSP threads and female Hy-Lok tube fittings.
- Body Material is standard in 316 stainless steel and brass.
Nuova General Instrument Relief Valves
Nuova General Instruments specializes in the production of safety valves for air conditioning and cooling sectors for over a decade.
They mainly produce brass and stainless valves with PTFE gaskets.
Nuova has extensive experience in gas and pressure regulation and uses a proven test system why all products are also PED approved.
Several of the valves are specially manufactured for use in Co2 or R477 systems.