Hy-Lok Q series Quick Connectors
Easy to get on and off. Available in brass and stainless and other materials.
- Very easy to use and minimum equipment shutdown
- No tools required to make or break a connection
- No probability of cross threading, galling, under or over-tightening
- Interchangeable with same type of Swagelok , Parker, Eloke and TOMCO components
- Single End Shut Off (SESO) - This Quick Connector style features body Only Shut off. Stem is open to atmosphere when disconnected
- Double End Shut Off (DESO) - This Quick Connector style features both body and stem shut off at disconnection with a minimal amount of spillage and air inclusion
- Sizes from 1/8" to 1/2" BSP/NPT threads and Hy-Lok Twin ferrule fittings
Hy-Lok Q series - Keyed Quick Connectors
Quick couplings with color-coded sheath that visually indicate which parts fit together.
- The keyed connectors can prevent accidents caused by intermixing non compatible fluids and gases
- In addition to being color coded, keyed connectors feature a mechanical step making intermixing quick connectors and media virtually impossible.
Hy-Lok QF Series - Quick Connectors
Compact design and full flow without any orifice restriction.
- O -ring is easily replaceable
- No possibility of cross threading, galling, under-tightening, or overtightening
- 1/8" - 1" Connections
Dixon Quick Connectorsr
Stainless stell 316 and 303, steel, brass am.
- With or without valve, no spill, ball
- 1/8" - 2 1/2" gevind
- Max working pressure up to 760 bar